In this issue of the ST Inventory Insider
New video: Dry breaks or manifold?
In this video we are looking at the purchasing decisions that are made when deciding between a tank truck equipped with dry break connections for product selection and a tank truck equipped with an air manifold for product selection. This is a common conversation we have with our customers, and a conversation that is one of the main decision points when looking at the specifications and requirements of your next tank truck.
When planning out your next truck think about the key questions our sales team is going to ask you to validate your choice.
- What flow rate range does this truck need to operate within?
- How many gallons is an average delivery for this unit’s operational route?
(3) NEW | 5,000 gallon tank trucks - Peterbilt 567, Kenworth T880, and a Western Star 4700SF
(1) NEW | 4,700 gallon tank truck + 300 gallons bulk DEF delivery - Kenworth T880
(1) NEW | 26' Lube van with two pumping systems - Freightliner M2-112
(1) NEW | 28' Lube van with three pumping systems - Kenworth T880
(1) PRE-OWNED | 5,000 gallon tank truck - 7-compartment with 4 pumping systems - 2016 Kenworth T800
(1) PRE-OWNED | 4,400 gallon tank truck - 4-compartment with 2 pumping systems - 2000 International
To help ensure our customers are always up to date on the latest Seneca Tank Inventory we group available inventory together the first Wednesday of every month. We also use this platform to share informational videos and promote systems for tank truck unloading and mobile fluid power. Click "join our mailing list" to request our monthly email insider.