• INTEGRITY: oUR COMMITMENT TO BE THE MOST TRUSTED BRAND
• PEOPLE: OUR COMMITMENT TO PROVIDE WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE
• PROFIT: OUR COMMITMENT TO MAXIMIZE OUR CUSTOMER’S RETURN ON INVESTMENT
• SAFETY: OUR COMMITMENT TO PLAN, COMMUNICATE, AND EXECUTE
• LEARNING: OUR COMMITMENT TO INNOVATION AND PURSUE PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
• EXCELLENCE: OUR COMMITMENT TO IMPROVE EVERY SINGLE DAY
Seneca Tank is an ASME and US DOT accredited international supplier of Tank Transport Equipment, PTO’s, and Hydraulic Components. As a full service supplier our three distinct business units offer work truck operators a full suite of fleet support capabilities:
-Tank Truck Sales: In addition to a large new and pre-owned inventory of Tank Trucks, Lube Vans, and Tank Transports we also offer full design build capabilities.
-Parts: Quick shipment of tank truck unloading equipment and mobile fluid power components. Products include blowers, compressors, hose, meters, pumps, PTO’s and much more.
-Service: DOT Testing for 406, 407, and 412 coded vessels along with tank body change over and refurbishment projects. Non-tank based services include Hydraulic service and tractor wet-line system installs.
Our expansive inventory, and staff of industry experts are here to keep you on the road.
some quick facts
Seneca Tank is a family owned and operated company based in Des Moines, Iowa, USA. Founded in 1973 with the vision to be a full service tank truck dealer offering parts, sales, and service, our company has grown to national recognition in the industries we serve. Our tank truck and lube van product line is manufactured to order, and supported with a large new and pre-owned rolling stock inventory. Seneca Tank Factory Direct Parts is capable of handling. Our mission is equipping tank truck & work truck operators to safely and efficiently grow their businesses.
The Seneca Difference is our attention to detail, and ability to provide a fully integrated system. This approach ensures optimum body life, truck & system performance, while delivering at a lower total cost of ownership.
We believe in maintaining responsible profit margins that are competitive and repeatable. The majority of our business is repeat business, which means our customer’s success is our success. Our philosophy for corporate profits:
• Reinvestment in the business: Seneca Tank utilizes the latest technology to ensure we deliver industry leading products at the most competitive pricing.
• Ensuring competitive employee benefits: We believe our people are the heart of our operation. Our products and services will only be as good as the team of employees we have serving our customers.
• Support our local community: Stewardship support ranges from helping the homeless, and addiction recovery programs, to Christian Children’s programs and many other important faith-based causes.
On average employees have 10 years of service, with nearly a quarter of our employees having over 20 years of service. We do not have voicemail and personally handle each call during business hours so that your needs are addressed promptly.
5585 NE 16th Des Moines, IA 50313